The Arrow DC500 Series Heavy Duty Surface Applied Door Closers are ideal for Institutions or other high traffic applications. The DC500 is designed for end users looking for value and versatility in a rugged design making this Series suitable for a wide variety of applications.
• DC516 closers are adjustable for spring sizes 1 through 6 .• DC514 closers are adjustable for spring sizes 1 through 4 .• DC525 closers are adjustable for spring sizes 2 through 5.
• UL/cUL listed.• UL10C listed for positive pressure to comply with UBC-72 (1997).• Meets the requirements of ANSI A156.4 and ANSI ICC A117.1.
• Meets ADA requirements (Americans with Disablities Act).
• Heavy duty cast iron body.• Hardened steel rack and pinion.• High tensile steel springs.• Staked valves• Two non-critical adjusting valves sweep and latch) controlclosing speed.• Backcheck intensity valve.• All temperature fluid.• Full plastic cover standard.• Non-handed for regular, top jamb and parallel arm mount applications.• Supplied with fully threaded self reaming/tapping screws, machinenuts and thru-bolts for 1-3/4" thick doors.
• DC5xx-1 Series door closers are supplied with a hold open arm.• DC5xx-2 has a heavy duty parallel arm with a stop feature for door openings between 90° and 110°.• DC5xx-3 has a heavy duty parallel arm with a stop and thumb turnhold open feature for door openings between 90° and 110°.• Packaging: one per box and four boxes per carton.• 10 year limited warranty.
• Aluminum (689), Specify AL• Dark Bronze (690), Specify DBZ
DC500 Dead Stop
(.pdf, 94 kB)
DC500 Dead Stop Hold Open Arm
(.pdf, 96 kB)
DC500 NHO HO Arm
(.pdf, 144 kB)
DC500 Door Closer Cutsheet
(.pdf, 643 kB)
(.pdf, 2.1 MB)
Published 19 Nov 2009
AL - Aluminum (689)
DBZ - Dark Bronze (690)
ASSA ABLOY, the global leader in door opening solutions
© ASSA ABLOY 2014 | Legal | Cookies | Email: