The Arrow 900N Series Surface Applied Door Closers are ideal for dealers or end users looking for value and versatility in a compact design. The adjustable spring sizes and ADA barrier free accessibility make this Series ideally suitable for a wide variety of applications.
• 914N – Adjustable sizes 1 through 4.• 936N – Adjustable sizes 3 through 6.
• UL/cUL listed.• UL10C listed for positive pressure to comply with UBC-72 (1997).• Meets the requirements of ANSI A156.4 and ANSI ICC A117.1.
• Meets ADA requirements (Americans with Disablities Act).
• Cast aluminumbody.• Hardened steel rack and pinion.• High tensile steel springs.• Staked valves• Two non-critical adjusting valves (sweep and latch) control closing speed.• Backcheck intensity valve.• All temperature fluid.• Non-handed for regular, top jamb and parallel armmount applications.• Hold open arm available: Specify “H” Suffix.• Supplied with machine screws, fully threaded self-reaming/tapping screws, sleeve nuts and thru-bolts for 1-3/4" thick doors.• Packaging: one per box and six boxes per carton.• 10 year limited warranty.
• Aluminum (689), Specify AL• Dark Bronze (690), Specify DBZ• Light Bronze (691), Specify LBZ• Gold (696), Specify GL• Black (693), Specify BLK
900N Door Closer Cutsheet
(.pdf, 418 kB)
Published 19 Nov 2009
AL - Aluminum (689)
DBZ - Dark Bronze (690)
LBZ - Light Bronze (691)
GL - Gold (696)
BLK - Black (693)
ASSA ABLOY, the global leader in door opening solutions
© ASSA ABLOY 2014 | Legal | Cookies | Email: