The Arrow 5016N Series Surface Applied Door Closers are ideal for use in commercial and institutional facilities where there is a demand for reliability and flexibility. Arrow offers multiple options for compliance with barrier-free codes for interior or exterior doors.
• 5016N closers are adjustable for spring sizes 1 through 6, Standard Arm or Hold Open Arm.
• UL/cUL listed.• UL10C listed for positive pressure to comply with UBC-72 (1997).• Meets the requirements of ANSI A156.4 and ANSI ICC A117.1.
• Meets ADA requirements (Americans with Disablities Act).
• Cast aluminumbody.• Hardened steel rack and pinion.• High tensile steel springs.• Staked valves• Two non-critical adjusting valves (sweep and latch) control closing speed.• Backcheck intensity valve.• All temperature fluid.• Available with a full plastic cover or a slim plastic cover (specify “S” suffix)..• Non-handed for regular, top jamb and parallel armmount applications.• Hold open armavailable on adjustable closers.• Availablewith optional delayed action adjustedwith separate independent valve. Delays door closing to allow unimpeded passage through the opening. Specify "D" suffix• Supplied with machine screws, fully threaded self-reaming/tapping screws, sleeve nuts and thru-bolts for 1-3/4" thick doors.• Packaging: one per box and four boxes per carton.• 10 year limited warranty.
• Aluminum (689), Specify AL• Dark Bronze (690), Specify DBZ• Light Bronze (691), Specify LBZ• Gold (696), Specify GL• Black (693), Specify BLK
5016N Install Instructions
(.pdf, 307 kB)
5016N Door Closer Cutsheet
(.pdf, 552 kB)
(.pdf, 136 kB)
Published 19 Nov 2009
AL - Aluminum (689)
DBZ - Dark Bronze (690)
LBZ - Light Bronze (691)
GL - Gold (696)
BLK - Black (693)
ASSA ABLOY, the global leader in door opening solutions
© ASSA ABLOY 2014 | Legal | Cookies | Email: